This elastic is available in a width of 40mm and in the colours ecru (untreated natural colour) and black.
The ecru-coloured elastic is available in two versions:
- version: without marking thread
- version: with marking thread
It is suitable for light to medium weight fabrics such as batiste, poplin, Jersey or sweat. The elasticity is 100%.
The elastic can be threaded into the clothing (tunnel) or worn directly on the skin. The wearing comfort on the skin is very comfortable.
Note: On one edge (crochet edge) the elastic waves in use. We recommend sewing this edge to the product (fabric). Then the waves do not visually wear. For better handling, we offer this elastic also with marking thread (linking) for easier orientation during processing.
65% cotton (CO*) from Turkey
35% natural rubber from plantations in Malaysia (without child labor)
* CO = raw material from certified organic farming
- Max. 40 degrees machine wash (Depending on the washing temperature, the product may shrink between 5-10%)
- Iron on a medium level if necessary
- We recommend liquid detergents - for the sake of the environment and the materials
- Do not tumble dry
Produced in a familiy-run business in Austria.
Handling takes place lovingly in our Berlin studio.
There are no reviews in the current language.