This elastic is available in a width of 40mm and in the colours ecru (untreated natural colour) and in 2 variants:
1. version: without marking thread
2. version: with marking thread
The marking thread serves as orientation. In case the elastic is to be sewn to the fabric on one long side, it is important to use the side with the marking thread. Due to the production process, this side can make waves during use. There are no qualitative restrictions here, but the wavy look can be annoying.
It is suitable for light to medium weight fabrics such as batiste, poplin, jersey, sweat. The stretch length is 100%.
The elastic can be drawn into the garment (tunnel) or worn directly on the skin. The feeling on the skin is very comfortable.
65% cotton (CO*) from Turkey
35% natural rubber from plantations in Malaysia (without child labor)
* CO = raw material from certified organic farming
- Max. 40 degrees machine wash (the shrinkage is at a maximum of 5%)
- Iron on a medium level if necessary
- We recommend liquid detergents - for the sake of the environment and the materials
- do not tumble dry
Produced in a familiy-run business in Austria
Handling takes place lovingly in our Berlin studio
There are no reviews in the current language.